Friday, January 23, 2015

Bite the Big Apple (#4 Baby Girl) by Elle Klass



Author                          Elle Klass 
Format                          Kindle 
Print Length                 67 pages
Publication Date          18 January 2015
Genre                             Young Adult 16 +
My Rating                      5 stars out of 5 



Synopsis

Living in New York, working for the people who wanted to kill me, I was in the pit of the lion’s den and preferred not to be their next meal, so I started carrying a knife. Clutching my purse housing my blade closely and replaying the self defense skills Sam had taught me in Paris through my mind, I felt relatively safe. They hadn’t failed me yet, although a six foot man would be much harder to take down than a five foot woman. I wasn’t going without a fight. I kept my purse close. Doing my best to hide my nervousness I asked, “Do you have an appointment sir?”
He placed his paper on the chair beside him and stood up. I braced myself. Then he spoke. “Yes, I’m Mitchel Strat I spoke with William this morning and he ask ed me to meet him here at one o’clock.” The left side of his lips turned up in a quirky sly smile giving away his recognition of me.
 




My Review 

Using the leads obtained at the end of the last part of this story, Shanna is now working for "Briggs" a very wealthy and powerful family in the hope of uncovering some of the mysteries surrounding her life.

She carries her own investigations methodically and is determined enough not to be deterred by anything or anybody. More surprises are in store and emotions run high. The story flows nicely bringing with it a sense of achievement and closure. It's difficult to go in much more details without giving spoilers to those who have yet to follow Cleo/Justine/Shanna on her journey, which started at the age of twelve. She is now twenty one years old and full of wisdom with a sense of justice. 

I for one, didn't want it to end and look forward to the next instalment. 

I have been totally engrossed in all four parts of this story and would highly recommend to those who like to be taken on an emotional rollercoaster. I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.



About the Author 


Elle was born into this world in Redwood City, California and spent her childhood
growing in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated from the University of North Florida with a bachelor’s degree in education. For fun she reads, spends time at the beach, travels, and enjoys time with her friends, and family. 

She is a night-owl known to be a hermit during rainy days, as she has a love for sun, and is mostly found poolside over the hot, humid summer months.



Author Contact Links



Link to Book Trailer 

Purchase Links 
Post a Comment

Translate